Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Mommy's Baby Belly 12 x 12 Lay Out

Hey y'all I wanted the share a Lay Out I did for my Nephew's scrap book. 


I started with white 12 x 12 paper like always. This time the layer on top was a home made background. I used a snowflake free cut from Cricut. I cut it at 12 x 12 inches on cricut studio then I used it as a stencil and misted it with my homemade mist in blue. I cut the title from the Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge from blue card stock.





I layered the picture of my Sister's belly on some pattern paper from the maternity kit and I used one of the stickers from that kit too.


I added another sticker from the kit to finish the lay out and a little stickles to finish it off 

Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment