Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby Lay Out

You may have noticed a baby theme going on my blog recently, it has a reason. I'm going to be an Aunt again in September and then again in October. And because of the new additions on the way it was a kick in the pants to get the Scrapbook for my 3 yr old Nephew done, that I started when he was born. I've posted some of them for different blog hops I've been in so they won't be in order but I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out since I've avoided Scrap booking until recently.







I don't know who the patterned paper is by but the yellow base paper is Bazzil cardstock. The ink is Sun Flower StazOn ink. The stamp set I used an INKADINKADO letter set and a Stampabilites Journaling block. 




Thanks for stopping by come back this weekend for the Bunny hop and next weekend for the All Sports blog Hop I'm hosting!! ~Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment