Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Design Team displaying Lisa's file Flower Garden, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_33/Flower-Garden.htm, which is available in her store. There are 5 great flowers which the Design Team will showcase in various ways to show the versatility of this file.
For my project I decided to make a wreath or wall hanging using recycled toilet paper rolls to make flowers that I hot glue together to make a circle. I used two of Lisa's beautiful flowers patterns and some glittered tulle to make bows.
Wouldn't want you to get lost along with way of the garden path. Here is the complete line-up with both teams combined.
Queen of Her Craftroom
- Lynne, Admin ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Bonnie~ http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com
- Janie - http://charisma3103.blogspot.com
- Pamela- http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Theresa ~ http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly, Admin ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Barbara B~www.barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
- Evila ~ http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com
- Jackie - http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
- Lisa W~http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Rachelle ~http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
- SuzeJo - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page, http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/, and become a follower!!!!! Lisa is offering the complete flower garden to two lucky people who have remarked and became a follower.
Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop again the following Monday!!!! Make sure you hop on over to Evila's Blog to see what she's made for you!!!