Today is World Card Making Day so I thought I'd share with you a card that I made.... I've been working on Christmas projects instead of waiting and then having to rush.
This is my Finished card.
-My card base is 4 x 9" white Card stock
-The Red mat layer is 3.75 x 8.75" Red Recollections Card stock
- The patterned paper is by the Paper Studio Holiday Wonder Paper pack cut at 3.5 x 8.5"
- I embossed with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder and Versa Mark Ink an Inkadinkado Angel Stamp.
- The mat layer is Red Recollections card stock.
-For the inside of my card I used Ranger Silver Embossing Powder to emboss a Christmas Sentiment.
- The Red Recollections Card stock is cut at 3.75 x 8.75"
- The White Card stock is cut at 3.5 x 8.5"
-I used Two pieces of the The paper studio Holiday Wonder paper pack cut at 1.5 x 3.5"
- I used the EK Success Tree border punch to punch both pieces.
-I used the EK Success Snow Flake border punch to punch the Snowflakes that I punched out of white paper and adhered to the front.
To finish my card I used flat back sticky pearls by Recollections on the Snowflakes and Angel.
Thanks so much for stopping by please come back again soon ~ Carla