Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Today is World Card Making Day so I thought I'd share with you a card that I made.... I've been working on Christmas projects instead of waiting and then having to rush.


This is my Finished card.



-My card base is 4 x 9" white Card stock
-The Red mat layer is 3.75 x 8.75" Red Recollections Card stock
- The patterned paper is by the Paper Studio Holiday Wonder Paper pack cut at 3.5 x 8.5"

- I embossed with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder and Versa Mark Ink an Inkadinkado Angel Stamp.
- The mat layer is Red Recollections card stock.


-For the inside of my card I used Ranger Silver Embossing Powder to emboss a Christmas Sentiment.

- The Red Recollections Card stock is cut at 3.75 x 8.75"
- The White Card stock is cut at 3.5 x 8.5"

-I used Two pieces of the The paper studio Holiday Wonder paper pack cut at 1.5 x 3.5"

- I used the EK Success Tree border punch to punch both pieces.

-I used the EK Success Snow Flake border punch to punch the Snowflakes that I punched out of white paper and adhered to the front.


To finish my card I used flat back sticky pearls by Recollections on the Snowflakes and Angel.


Thanks so much for stopping by please come back again soon ~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment