Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bridal Shower Decor

hey ya'll I want to apologize for my lack of posts, but I've been so busy between going back to school and helping with my Cousin's bridal shower. So now the shower is over and I've decided to take a quick break from my Humanities paper on King Tutankhamun to share the things or some of the things I made for the shower. 

This is the inside of the Invitations I'm not sure if I shared the front of them or not. 
These are the Thank You cards I made for my cousin to send.

These are the favors... can I just say that I'm totally in love with my new Cameo!! It made these favors so easy!! And it cut the small words like a hot knife in butter.

These were the center pieces for the tables..... I think these came from pintrest 

This is a floating frame I did with Vinyl, one of my first times working with it and I LOVE it!!!

This was the first vinyl project I did. I made two of them and they turned out amazing!! I'm going to have to get more vinyl to play with..... but I'm going to order it online, it has to be cheaper that way!!! 


Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment