Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Design Team Post for Sunsational Stamps

Hey Y'all I'm excited to say that I'm a member of the Sunsational Stamps and Scrapping with Lisa Designs Design Team and today is my first blog post for them.

I used the Baptism Paper piecing set from Scrapping with Lisa Designs your can find this set HERE.

Check out the adorable stamps from Sunsational Stamps HERE.

For my project today I made the cover for my art journal for Hide HIS word in my Heart on facebook, where were art journal Scripture verses every week.

I used the Cross and Church from the Baptism set. I cut the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.
For the Cross I embossed it with the Paper Studio Wood Grain Embossing folder and then ran the broad tip of my EB5 Spectrum Noir marker over the embossed pieces. I then embossed it with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel 


I added some Golden Rod Stickles to the Cross on the top of the Church to add some bling.


I then added them onto the background that I did on the cover, I added a layer of Gel medium on before I added them.
And another layer after before adding my title.


Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment