Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hide His word in my heART week 9 with Sunsational Stamps



Hey ya'll Carla here and I'm back again with another DT post for Sunsational Stamps. For today I'm going to share my journal page that I made using the Church found HERE from the Baptism stamp set.


I covered a piece of cardstock cut to match the paper size in my notebook. 


I colored a digi of the church with Spectrum Noir markers I also added the cross on the door. I added a strip of paper to match the journaling card I used.
I wrote my verse using a black Spectrum Noir marker on the journaling card. I added another piece of the patterned paper I used a doily die.
I added a butterfly to the doily and some Golden Rod Stickles to the crosses and butterfly.
 To finish the Church off I added some glossy accents to the windows.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment