Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

July 4th Card Sunsational Stamps


For my DT post this week I used the Uncle Sammy Stamp. You can find this adorable Stamp HERE.

To find the rest of the Stamps from Sunsational Stamps head HERE.

Don't forget to head over to the Fan page on Facebook to see the new images head HERE.


For today's card I decided to make a 5x5 top fold card instead of my normal card.






Supplies:

5x5" White Card Base

(2) 4 3/4 x 4 3/4" Blue Card Stock

4 1/4 x 4 1/4" Red polka dot pattern paper from my scrap bin

4 1/2 x 4 1/2" White Card Stock

Spectrum Noir Ulta Smooth Premium White card stock

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS3, DR4, EB5, TB6, and True Black

Uncle Sammy from Sunsational Stamps

Memento Lady Bug and Danube Blue inks

Print Works July 2007 Stamp of the Month Stamp set. 

Doily

Foam Tape

ATG Adhesive 


Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment