Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thank You for Being so Sweet Card

Hey everyone I made this Thank You card to add to my stash. I hope you like it, I love the colors even though I don't use them often.





Supplies:

6 3/4 x 4 1/2" White Card Base

(2) 6 1/2 x 4 1/4" Pale Yellow Cardstock

6 1/4 x 4" Green Pattern Paper

6 1/4 x 4" White Card Stock

Little Miss Muffett Sunbonnet Strawberry Jam Stamp

Nunestie Set 1 cut file from Monica's Creative room possibly

Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1, FS3, CT1, CT2, LG3, LG5, IG1, IG2, DR1, DR3, DR6, EB7

Silhouette Pen Holder

Green Paper Mate pen

Happy Birthday Baby Font

Framed Toppers by Monicas Creative room or birds cards.com

Viva Emerald Glitter Paste

ATG adhesive

3M foam tape

Art Glitter Glue

0 comments:

Post a Comment