Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

You Light Up My Life Card

Hey y'all thanks for stopping by today. I am sharing this love card that I made awhile back. I've been away form my blog and you tube page for awhile. I lost my inspiration and just needed some time to get back in the groove and find some joy in crafting again. 




Supplies:

Birds Cards .com heart edge card resized to 7 1/4 x 4 3/4" from White cardstock

4 3/4 x 7" Red Cardstock

4 1/2 x 7" Red Cardstock

4 1/4 x 6 3/4" White cardstock

2 x 6 1/2" The Paper Studio Pattern paper

2 1/4 x 6 3/4" Red cardstock

La La Land Crafts Lantern Marci digi

Silhouette Pen holder

Spectrum Noir Markers: I'm sorry but I lost the list of markers used on this card.

Fiscars Love Stamps

Versa Fine Onyx Black ink

Art Glitter Glue

ATG

3M Foam Tape



Thanks so much for stopping by, please come back again soon~ Carla 


0 comments:

Post a Comment