Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day Card

This is one of Three Mother's Day Cards I made. This is using DCWV Luxury Stack. With a Mother's Day stamp from Hobby Lobby. 


I made some paper flowers out of the same paper as the back round and added pink bling to the center





I added my sentiment and it is on a scrap piece of DCWV Garden Party paper





I covered the inside with the same paper as the front cover layer.






I added a mat layer to the inside. It was cute at 4x 4 1/2 and I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to make the boarder on the top and bottom.




I added three Paper flowers punched from the same paper with pink bling in the middle. I inked the edges with Purple Studio G Ink.




This is a close up of the flowers on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by- Carla




0 comments:

Post a Comment