Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mother's Day Challange for Cards TV

This is a card I made for the Mother's Day Challange at Cards TV. The challange was to make a Mother's Day card with Blue, Green, Purple, and White. I got my image off the Mother's Day 2010 Cricut Cartridge. I cut it at 3 inches.

I covered the flower centers with Green cell phone decorator bling that I got at Big Lots. I put clear bling in the center of the leaves.


I put a half pearl in the center of the large middle flower. I got these from the Dollar bin at Micheal's.



I made my card base blue with a green poka dot paper cut at 4x5 1/4 inches. I used a Mother's day stamp that I got from Hobby Lobby with Purple Studio G ink.


I made a paper flower out of purple paper with a pearl center.


I used purple and white paper. I punched the corners using a heart corner punch by EK success. I used purple paper flowers that I made with Blue centers. 


Thanks for stopping by- Carla


2 comments:

  1. Very Cute, Great Job! Love You! Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really COOOOL so pretty and blingy.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete