Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crafty Cutters Creations Blog Hop! Day 4



Welcome to the Crafty Cutters Blog Hop! Each day this week, the wonderful ladies of this group will be showing you one of their creations. Please come back each day this week to see more great projects!!


Today's Hop Starts with Marji's Blog and if you have arrived here from her blog you are in the right place.




This is a 12X12 lay out I made for my Nephew's Scrap book. The Duck was cut from the Cricut Craft room Basic. If you haven't used Cricut Craftroom, you should give it a try, it free and it has all the cartridges that have been released.


I used two different stamps to make this journaling box. I stamped it all in StazOn Azure ink.


This is a close up of the duck. I cut this twice because there are no layers and I just cut the beak off the orange one. And I used a Googly eye to finish it.




Thanks for stopping by make sure you hop on over to Eva's Blog

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. I love the Rubber Duckie!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic. love the duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute page and I too love the Cricut Craft Room!

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    www.creativekuts2.com

    ReplyDelete