Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4 Days of Christmas Day 2



Welcome to the Christmas in July Blog Hop on July 17th to 20th from 9 am to 11 pm CST. Thank you for joining me to help me celebrate our Christ's Birthday. I love all things about Christmas and start planning Christmas as soon as the Christmas Tree comes down. So I decided to host this fun celebration with some of the most talented crafters that I know. 


I do have a few fules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the "Grand Prize" you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment for each day of the blog hop and also become a follower of my blog, my DT blog at   http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/ . The blog candy is $25 in free files over at scrappingwithlisadesigns.com  


 This hop runs from July 17-20, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for Blog Candy! Please come back tomorrow to see what new projects we have created. After all it's Christmas in July and who doesn't like Christmas.

Christmas in July Blog Hop Line Up:





Now for the project:





 My project is a 3X3 card that will double as a gift tag. My card base is 3x6 inches and I used Red Recollections paper. My backround is Checkered Flag print that is cut at 2 3/4x2 3/4 . I used my EK Success ticket punch and a greeting stamp for the sentiment. The polar bear is a die from Quick Kuts.




 For the inside I used StazOn Ink to stamp the snowflake and to and from. I also used StazOn for the stamping on the front cover. 




Thanks for stopping by please jump on over to Laura's Blog to see what she's made for you today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment