Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Maggie's Baby Shower

This past weekend I had the honor along with 3 of my sisters to host a baby shower for our oldest sister Maggie who is expecting her second boy, Aiden in September. We didn't get to do this with my nephew so we decided to do it this time. 


These were the invitations I made and sent out. It was a Surprise shower... well up until about 15 minutes before the shower when our brother let the cat out of the bag.


This is the Diaper cake my sister Gretchen and I made. It really is easy once you get the hang of it. We did cover the cardboard with some patterned paper.


These are the favors I made. I did the gift bags with the Platin Schoolbook Cartridge at 9 inches and the other ones I used my spellbinders dies. I used Cuttin Up for the rattles.






Thanks for stoppin by come back again soon ~ Carla 

2 comments:

  1. fantastic baby shower projects!
    I have yet to make a diaper cake. everyone says it's easy, but it sure does look intimidating! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is awesome and the favors too.Thanks for sharing these.Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete