Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

2 Page 8.5x11" Graduation Lay Out

The lay out I'm sharing today is from my High School Graduation. 



My high school mascot was a Panther so I found a paw print punch in my stash so I punched around the edge of the back card stock cut at 8.25X10.75".



I layered the black card stock on some white Card stock and then layered some blue paper I stamped with a swirl stamp in blue StazOn ink.


I used the Cuttin Up Cricut Cartridge to cut the letters and the shadows 




This is the picture of our Graduating class. I went to a small Christian School. I mounted the photo to a white photo mat and journaled around the photo.


This is me walking into Graduation. I mounted this on a white photo mat to match the other one.

This is my final 2 page lay out. I choose to journal on a black piece of card stock with a white gel pen and mounted that on a white mat layer. 

Thanks so much for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment