It is our sincere hope that this helps to inspire you to get working on those Christmas Cards early so as to reduce a little of the stress felt around Christmas!!!
You should be coming from Diana's Blog but if you just found your way here please start at the beginning at Sarah's Blog.
There will be 2 blog candies for this hop.
First, there will be a stash prize given out randomly to 1 comment from all the blogs. You MUST comment on all the blogs!! You will have until Tuesday the 26th at 11:59 pm CST to comment. Sarah will announce the winner on Wednesday morning.
The second prize will have a little more work for you to enter. We're going to have a little challenge for you to enter. 1st. You need to stop and comment on every blog. 2nd you will need to create a holiday card/ gift tag/general gift giving paraphernalia and enter it at the inlinkz on Sarah's blog. You have a week to enter and you can enter up to 3 projects. The prize for this challenge is a stamp set and crinkle ribbon bundle of YOUR CHOICE from our sponsor Mae Sunshine Designs!!
My Project for today is a Card I made.
This card was made with an INKADINKADO stamp and Tinsle Gold embossing powder by Ranger.
I mounted the stamped image on Green Card stock.
I decided to emboss the greeting inside with the same Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. I combined two stamps to make this greeting.
I decided to add the manger scene at the bottom of the inside of the card so it wasn't so blank.
I used the same patterned paper for the front cover as I did for layering behind the greeting inside. I added the plaid ribbon and bow to the front.
I added the angel with some foam tape and embossed the Peace on Earth greeting stamp from Anna Bee Designs Joy to The World stamps set.
Thanks for hopping by make sure you hop on over to Tammy's Blog to see what she's made for you today.
1. Sarah - www.itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com
2. Sandy- www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
3. Sarah W- www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
4. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
5. Anita - http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
6. Robin L. - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
7. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
8. Carla - www.racincrafts.blogspot.com
9. Tammy - http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
10. Maria - http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/
11. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/