Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Eternal Love 8.5x11" 2 page Lay Out

This is a Lay Out I did to honor my Grandparent's anniversary.


For both pages I started with Black card stock, white card stock, and black and white patterned paper each but 1/4" smaller than the last. 


My title was cut from the Story book Cricut Cartridge and then embossed in the Cuttlebug Flourishes embossing folder. 

The is a flourish I cut using the Sizzlets and put bling on the ends.

I used my Nest-abilities dies I pan the mat layer through the same Embossing folder. I cut the heart using the Platin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge that I used for my journaling.

I used the same embossing folder to emboss the photo mats.

The heart added to the love page is from the Storybook Cricut Cartridge and it's been embossed with the same embossing folder too. I also added the same flourish and bling from the first page as well.



Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment