Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

12 x 12 Great Grandpa Lay Out

Happy New Year Y'all! Today I thought I'd share a 12 x 12" Lay Out I did of my Great Grandpa.  I did this lay out for a blog hop that didn't end up happening so I thought I'd go ahead and share it because I really do like this lay out.



I layered some some vintage pattern paper from Making Memories for the layers along with some different shades of tan. The Polaroid frame is a die cut I cut using my Cricut. This was a free cut file a while back. I cut the photo to match the frame and then used some pop dots to adhere it to the lay out. I also journaled a Story about him on the background paper. 




      I wrote on the frame his Birth and Death Dates along with where he was born and died.



Thanks for stopping bye please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment