Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Indy 500 Lay Out

So I'm seriously behind on my Scrap booking from my trip to the 2012 Indianapolis 500. So I've been working on it. 


I started by laying some checkered flag pattern paper on some black card stock and then on some white 8.5x11" White. 


I embossed a large panel of white Card Stock with the Paper Studio Brick embossing folder and then inked it with Tim Holtz distress inks in Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, and Tea Dye.

I adhered the brick panel with some glossy accents and dry adhesive.


I added my picture and the first part of my title using Paper Studio puffy black and white polka dot letter stickers.

I added the rest of the title under the brick and then did some printed journaling and layered that on some black card stock. For those who want to know the title reads: My First Glimpse of Racing History.

To finish it off I printed and fussy cut the Indianapolis Motor Speedway symbol and used some foam tape to adhere it. 

And this is the finished lay out. 



Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment