Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cards For My Sister Wedding and Anniversary Cards

My sister said something about wanting cards to send to her Family and Friends so I offered to make them for her and here the Wedding and Anniversary cards I've made .

I used the papers from the Wedding Stack from Making Memories  on this card. I used my EK Success Punch to make the flowers, and the center of the flower is a black glitter Hot Glue Dot.


This is the inside of the car and I used another flower with the punch but I didn't put a center in this one.



This card I used the same papers and I used a wedding cake stamp that I embossed with white embossing powder.



I embossed the wedding bells with black embossing powder and I used Stayz On black ink for the saying.




This card was made with Bazzil paper in Blue and Silver ( the wedding colors) I stamped the wedding cake with Stayz On ink and Embossed the word Wedding with black embossing powder.


I just did a mat with the Blue, Silver, and White cardstock. I didn't put a saying in it yet because I have some new stamps coming and I wanted to give her a chance to pick a more wedding based saying in the card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back soon. Don't forget about the Blog Hop on Friday and Saturday!!! Thanks- Carla

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for making these cards for me! I love them and you are saving me a fortune! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete