Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Sister's Birthday Card

This is the twisted easle card I made for my sister for her birthday. I learned this from Mary at CardsTV.blogspot.com. Mary is great you should all check her out.

I used paper from the paper studio that I got at Hobby Lobby as well a stamp from there too. I made the butterflies with the Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly punch.


I used an acrylic sticker that I got in a pack at Big lots as a stopper for the cover.

This is the inside. I am blessed to have 3 wonderful Sisters and I really hope that my Big Sister had a great Birthday. Happy Birthday Mags.....

Thanks for stopping by- Carla


P.S. Don't forget to check out my facebook page....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hon!!!! Again, I love my card, matter of fact it is still sitting out! LOL! Love you too, and thank you again! You helped to make this year a very memorable one! Love you!

    Mags

    ReplyDelete