It's time to get ready for Summer! So I gathered up some of my favorite crafting friends to help me get ready for this great summer season!! So grab you favorite comfy chair, flip fops, and iced tea and get ready to hop with my friends. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to... be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have started here at my blog then you are on the right track. If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
This hop runs from June 3rd and 4th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!
Our Line up....
1. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.b
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesp
3. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blog
6. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blo
7. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.b
8. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
9. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-cra
10. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blo
11. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.b
12. Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspo
13. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blog
My project for today is.....
A bird how that I painted and added some paper and bling to, to give new life.I painted it white and added red to the trim of the roof. Then I used mod pog and some summer paper to cover the roof, two sides, and back of the birdhouse.
Now for the Blog Candy........
All you have to do for a chance to win is to leave a comment. But for a second chance to win, follow my blog. Just leave me a message stating that you are a new follower. Please leave a way for me to contact the winner.
Thanks for hopping along.. don't forget to hop on to Shawnee