Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Altered Frame

Hey y'all thanks for stopping by today I want to share the Frame I did for my Mom's Birthday. I just used one of the wood frames you can get at Micheal's for a dollar.

I covered the top of the frame with Pink Zebra print paper and the bottom with black card stock. I hot glued some pink and black ribbon over the seam and put some bling on it.

 I took some fabric flowers from the dollar store and sprayed them with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist and hot glued some bling in the center.


I also Glimmer Misted the frame itself and hot glued a Cherish Metal decoration on the corner. 

I also put some bling on the top left hand corner of the frame to balance it out. 


Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment