Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Twilight Birthday Card set

Hey Y'all Welcome to RacinCrafts, today I want to share with you a Birthday Card set I made for one of my amazing best friends. This is a Thank you gift for her. 


The Cards I made are 4x4 cards and I made the envelopes using my Martha Stewart Score Board. I will post a video on how to make these later.


My Card base is white card stock and I cut it at 4x8 and scored in at 4. The black mat layer is cut at 3 3/4x 3 3/4 inches. The Red layer isDCWV Immortal Love paper and it's cut at 
3 1/2x 3 1/2 inches. 


 I cut this using my Spell binders Nestiblites and then stamped my sentiment in Blazing Red StazOn Ink.

I stamped the mouth/fangs from the Forbitten stamp set by Our Craft Lounge. I colored the lips with the red Prisma Color markers. I covered it with Glossy Accents.


I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment and I just used ATG to attach the mouth.

For the inside of my Card the black mat layer is cut at 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and the white layer is cut at 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. I used more of the Forbitten Stamp set along with an INKADINKADO Happy Birthday Stamp. I stamped them both with Jet Black StazOn Ink. 


Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon ~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment