Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Card

This is the card I made to go with the Candy Bouquet from yesterday.




My Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches in white card stock. The mat layer is 4 X 5 1/4. 


I got the Angry Birds paper from a friend on Facebook Janet  Nagai. I printed the paper off and cut it at 3 3/4 x x 5 inches.


These are from the freebie Angry Birds party set from Paper Piecings by Nikki. I cut them out.


 I used a 1 inch punch to punch out the white circle and I stamped the sentiment in Jet Black   StazOn Ink. I used a 1 1/4 inch punch to punch the black circle.




I used foam tape to adhere 3 of the 4 characters to the front cover.



My black mat layer is cut at 4 x 5 1/4 inches. The white layer is cut at 3 3/4 x 5 inches for the inside of the card.



I put the Bomb Bird on the inside along with a Birthday Poem and the same sentiment from the front cover.


Thanks so much for stopping by come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment