Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

8.5x11" Love and Family 2 Page Lay Out

Hey ya'll I'm going to share a lay out I made for the Scrapbook I gave my Dad for Christmas. It's pictures from my Parents wedding and my Grandparents. 

Materials I used 

papers from the making memories wedding 8X8 pack
White 8.5x11" White card stock
Silver 8.25x 10.75" paper
Black thickers
Silver glitter chip board decorations



I took 4 different patterns and cut them into 2" widths. I layered them on the Silver paper. And the silver paper on the white card stock.

I added the two chipboard pieces to the two pages 

I added my title 

I ran my photo mats through the Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder and then adhered my photos to them.


I added my photo's with foam tape and my lay out was done. 



Thanks for stopping by Please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment