Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Play Along (facebook group) Card 1

This is a Card I made for a facebook group called play along.... if you haven't heard of it, go check it out it's a BLAST. The play along that I'm working on right now is a Card box and card set. This is Card 1..
To make this card I used:

Black Cardstock
DCWV Once Upon A Time paper
Cut and Emboss Corner Punch by Fiscars 
Digital Stamp
Markers
Stickles
Liquid Pearls 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Concord Grape
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick 
Stampabilities Happy Birthday Stamp
StazOn Royal Purple Ink
Poem Stamp


I make a top fold card in an A2 size. I punched the corners with the corner punch. I cut the DCWV paper at 4x5.25" then punched the corners. I layered them together and used Snail Adhesive on them.


I colored my image with markers then I added diamond stickles on the wings and pearls on the flower, butterfly, and dots beneath the wings. Then I cut the image out.

I stamped my Greeting with Concord Ink, then I inked the edges with Worn Lipstick.

I used pop dots to put the digi stamp on the card front.

For the inside I cut some white Cardstock at 3.75x5" and punched the bottom corners.

 And I just adhered the greeting straight to the card base. 


Thanks for stopping bye Please come back again soon ~ Carla 


0 comments:

Post a Comment