Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Play Along Card 3

Hey y'all today I'm going to share card 3 from the Facebook Play Along card box and cards gift set. 

Facebook Play Along go check it out its a blast.


The things I used:

Black Card stock
DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack
Fiskars punch and embosser corner punch
Rose Red by Cuddle Bug Cutties
Concord Grape Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Royal Purple StazOn Ink
Gold Stickles 


I punched the corners and then adhered the patterned paper to the card base.

To get the color of purple on the ribbon pieces on the dress I colored it with a Gold Gel pen first then the purple marker 

The crown came from another piece of DCWV paper from the same pad I added Gold stickles to the dress and to the crown along with some colored sticky back gems

I stamped the sentiment inside the card with Royal Purple StazOn Ink and adhered it in the card.

I adhered Rose Red with foam tape on the front of the card.

I stamped the sentiment in Concord Grape Distress Ink I inked the edges with Worn Lipstick and Concord Grape. Then I cut the banner edges. I adhered it on the card base.




Thanks for stopping by please come back again soon~ Carla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment